Dorset, the home of the Jurrasic coast. Well known for its beautiful landscape and coast line this 320 mile route takes in its iconic places and best kept secrets! Although the landscape may be breathtaking so is the route, with lots of climbing and challenging off road section. The inaugural edition is set to be a special one!
04:30, 15 July, 2022
Distance — Elevation
530km — 6,000m
Check back soon for some key moments in the race.
- 1stJohn Allan (Winner)
- 2ndClaudio Lima (Finished)
- 3rdMiles Resso (Finished)
- 4thKurt Edmonds (Finished)
- 5thPhilippa Battye (Finished)
- 6thOllie Smith (Finished)
- 7thMartin Taylor (Finished) (Scratched)
- 8thSteven Moatt (Finished)
- 9thDavid Sherrington (Finished)
- 10thDavid Knee (Finished)